Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Introduction

Hi! So, here I am with my 26+ years of skincare experience, and I've finally decided to share it with you all! I've learned over the last few years that many of my friends don't know about the basic essentials of skin care. I'm now on a mission to educate women (& men) to take good care of their skin...and perhaps to pass along some information I wish I had known along the way. I'll be sharing skin care methods, techniques, etc as well as giving you reviews on some of my favorite (& sometimes least favorite) products. I want you to spend your money on products that work, not on something that is more "fluff" than action. I don't mind spending big bucks on skin & body products, but they better work & not just look pretty or smell good. On the other hand, there are some very cost efficient products at your drugstore that really show results. There are some really wonderful etailers w/ spa quality products out there too! (we'll get to those later)

I believe in taking skin care seriously... and pampering yourself while doing it!! Taking care of yourself should be fun and feel good, not like a dreaded chore!

I hope that as this blog proceeds you will each find at least some tidbit you can take away with you and incorporate into your skin care routine. Yes, routine. If you don't have a routine yet, please stay tuned. My 1st posts will be on what I consider a proper skincare regimine to be.

Do you have any questions about your skincare? need help on how to handle a certain skin problem? Feel free to ask!

More soon! Stay tuned...

No comments: